2014年10月16日星期四

Mankind are selfish, only focus on their own benefits and putting others into the deadly situation. I'm not wise enough to rule the country by saying others moron. However, from the situation of my hometown. I believe on what I seen. Changes of my home.

We used to run around the town when we were still kids. But the situation was different now. Even adults are not able to secured their own safety. God bless. The robbery case doesn't happen on my family today. But maybe tomorrow? Human would not able to feel the pain when things doesn't really happens around you. True.

I doesn't always follow up the politic in my own country, because it is just irritating. In other country, politicians apologized for the mistake they made or said. In my country, politicians do not apologized for anything.

Ah, I should not say much about the politic.


没有评论: